[bestbits] Re: [governance] Alternatives?

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 00:37:45 EST 2014

I can't parse much of what you write below, but I will reply to the stuff I
can understand:

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 4:29 PM, Jean-Christophe Nothias <
jeanchristophe.nothias at gmail.com> wrote:

Was IGF run according to some MSism model? Why is it then, that IGF
>  produced very little or no concrete results or progress regarding Internet
> governance?

because it wasn't meant to produce concrete results.

> (what is it that was produced?)

greater understanding.

> Nota Bene: I like your understatement about the "highly questionable
> actors".

It was MG's language, not mine.

--
Cheers,