[governance] Inquiry for a new vision into the future of IGC

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 04:55:32 EDT 2014

Hello,

To go in the direction of JFC and situate myself in the logic of his
argument, would it not be desirable to structure the IGC by geographic
area: IGC europe, africa IGC, IGC Asia, Australia IGC, IGC Latin
America ... ..

The problems and realities are not the same but constituting
geographical areas, members of the IGC will idenfy the challenges,
needs and find the EXPRESSED approaches solution at the global IGC.

This implies that the IGC should build partnerships with the various
institutions in national, sub regional, regional and international
levels.

This approach opens a close opportunites to concrete projects with
local partners all by creating a systemic dynamics at sub-regional and
regional levels. This, in my humble opinion, can give an existential
justification of the overall IGC which thus becomes an effective
partner of the IGF and other government institutions and international
organizations.

Baudouin

--
*SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN*
*REPRESENTANT OFFICIEL TICAFRICA ET CYBERVILLAGE at FRICA/RDC*
email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com
skype                 : b.schombe
blog                    : http://akimambo.unblog.fr