[governance] Vint Verf tells us the conclusion of the complex IANA transition process

Louis Pouzin (well) pouzin at well.com
Thu Jul 24 05:57:37 EDT 2014

Hi,

Wasn't obvious from the very beginning? A déja vu masquerade.There is no
point wasting time on this so called "transition" that in substance is
plain status quo.

What matters is working on the post masquerianade. Let the USG
mickey-mousing with ICANN for their own use. The internet is working just
the same without it. After all it's their sovereign right, ICANN is a
californian company. Let's build a coalition with interested UN
institutions and NGO's. There is plenty of experience and expertise for
designing a framework based on democratic citizens empowerment, instead of
GAFAs.

Louis.
- - -