[governance] cast a wider net (and catch the US industry masqueraders in MS clothes)

Jefsey jefsey at jefsey.com
Thu Jul 17 04:02:59 EDT 2014

At 08:41 17/07/2014, parminder wrote:
>he below explains the phenomenon of sudden rise of US industry led
>advocacy within India on IG issues, including through the use of the
>multi stakeholder cover. This is not unconnected to the incursions
>that US industry was able to make into civil society
>representational space as well, like recently witnessed at
>NetMundial... parminder

Would you mean that there are NSA sock-puppets on the internet
governance lists?
May-be the reason why ICANN wants a forum based debate: the waste of
time limits it to people on a pay-roll. (I stupidly thought it only
was for IP check and further snooping on mail-combat commandos units
like JEDIs).
jfc