[governance] RE: [discuss] [bestbits] Fwd: Heads up on Brazil meeting preparation

Lee W McKnight lmcknigh at syr.edu
Wed Jan 8 15:21:48 EST 2014

Parminder,

"simple e-lists being suddenly invited to co-own and co-shape global meetings" has been happening since there's been e-lists.

Creating a virtual community can be a big thing, a little thing, or nothing.

In the 1net case, what exactly 'it' is may be unclear still for some time as the clock unwinds to and beyond the Brazil meeting.

Speaking as one not yet on the list, and hence not in the latest virtual club, I too am suspicious of a club that would have me. ; )

Lee