[governance] FINAL VERSION OF THE Netmundial DOCUMENT

Abdul Jaleel Shittu omomeji at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 23:20:06 EDT 2014

NETmundial meeting re-echos needs for IT/IS (computer science and
Information systems) communities to work together, be it from technical,
theories and other. The policy makers in the NET do not just discuss
technical stuff but the policy that will determine future of our Internet.
The world will be looking towards a comprehensive IT Policy and strategy
that can withstand the test of time, and give hope to the net users

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 3:36 AM, Milton L Mueller <mueller at syr.edu> wrote:

>  Here’s my take on the Netmundial outcome document
>

> http://www.internetgovernance.org/2014/04/27/netmundial-moves-net-governance-beyond-wsis/

>      http://www.igcaucus.org/

Abdul Jaleel Kehinde Shittu (PhD)
Senior Lecturer
School of Computing
College of Arts and Sciences
University Utara Malaysia
(Nothern University Malaysia)

+6012-3052075
+6010-3814470

 http://about.me/abduljaleelshittu.
 "It is one attitude, not one aptitude, that determines one altitude in
life".

"In the presence of greatness, pettiness disappears. In the absence of a
great dream, pettiness prevails."