[governance] [bestbits] civil society role in Brazil meeting

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 15:01:18 EST 2013

Thank you Mawaki, all below very well said!

May I just add that from a Big Picture perspective this is a enormous
opportunity to advance the agenda that many in CS have been pushing
for a decade.  We now have a T&A backed dance partner.  It would be a
shame not to take advantage of it!

--
Cheers,

McTim