[governance] Ad hoc Best Bits strategy meeting tomorrow lunchtime

John Curran jcurran at istaff.org
Wed Nov 6 14:36:10 EST 2013

On Nov 6, 2013, at 2:24 PM, parminder <parminder at itforchange.net> wrote:

> I have always sought a distinction between making policies related to operational matters pertaining to the Internet, and substantive public polices related to the Internet. (Tunis agenda also makes this distinction.)
> Different institutional mechanisms and stakeholder roles are appropriate for these two kinds of policies...

Parminder -

For my education - where is the distinction made in the Tunis agenda?

Do we have commonly accepted terminology for referring to "Internet
substantive public polices" vs "Internet operational matters"?

Thanks!
/John

Disclaimers:  My views (and lack of knowledge) alone responsible for this email.