[governance] Re: Geneva

william.drake at uzh.ch william.drake at uzh.ch
Thu May 9 05:16:33 EDT 2013

Hi

On May 9, 2013, at 9:23 AM, Adam Peake <ajp at glocom.ac.jp> wrote:

During the busiest weeks there are few cities more expensive than
Geneva. Can pick up a room in a village like Annecy, but for Geneva
itself many hundreds if $$$.  Terrible city for meetings.  Very
expensive and food as well.

I'm just back from the grocery store so I can't argue.  But it's ok for governments that have Missions here, and of course that's what matters in a UN context…And per Nick and Suresh, there are some cost-cutting options like not staying in the center of town.