[governance] Spamhaus

Chaitanya Dhareshwar chaitanyabd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 09:34:11 EDT 2013

Actually that's what I do most often - though I've NEVER paid to delist -
only requested; and that's always gone through. Happened a few years back
when Yahoo's mail service blocked off my IP (though my volume of mail to
Yahoo was significant good mail) - one polite email requesting a delisting
was all it took!

My IPs (all of them, even the ones that are not MX or A records - could be
NS or others) are clean - there's no reason that shouldnt happen.

Overall I'd say Spamhaus is one of the most cooperative, positive
experience I've ever seen. Wish everyone (DNSBL community) were more like
them...

-C