[governance] Spamhaus

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Thu Mar 28 09:14:49 EDT 2013

Let me ask you a question.  Did you actually face significant volumes of lost mail from those "pay to delist" blocklists?

Or was this a case of looking up your IP on say mxtoolbox.com and figuring out "oh no, I am blocked, let me get out of every single blocklist that mxtoolbox says that I'm on?"

--srs (iPad)