[governance] COMMENTS SOUGHT: draft letter to ISOC on selection of T&A nominees for CSTD WG on EC

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 13:04:44 EDT 2013

I should also point out that since Ms. Bommalaer's selection process was
based at least in part on clearly incorrect information and related
assumptions (for which no apology or retraction has yet been received), she
herself should be withdrawing the results forwarded to the Chair CTSD and
re-doing the process, most desireably based on rather more explicit and
transparent procedures and criteria.