[governance] IGF 2013 Preliminary Call for Workshops Proposals

Robert Guerra rguerra at privaterra.org
Mon Mar 11 10:14:01 EDT 2013

I disagree.

The assumption that those who have previously submitted proposals - learn about the new process, and put together details needed by the deadline is - it in my opinion - unreasonable. the very short deadline It assumes that all those who have submitted proposals in the past 2 years are following the process closely. Sure MAG members and those who attended the Paris deadline may be aware of the deadline, but it will take a bit longer for others to learn of the news.

Did not the MAG not have the consensus that proposals were to be encouraged from "not the usual suspects" ? if so, then might I be bold enough to propose a individual proposal to have the deadlines extended.

Robert

--
R. Guerra
Phone/Cell: +1 202-905-2081