[governance] Re: {S} International civil society letter to Congress to follow up from HRC statement

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Fri Jun 14 06:44:37 EDT 2013

We should certainly seek IGC endorsement. This is too important a matter
for IGC to do nothing about - I mean if we are not contemplating our own
statement...

Since there isnt much time to give endorsement, co- coordinators should
initiate the call for possible endorsement right away... Thanks, parmidner