[governance] Re: {S} International civil society letter to Congress to follow up from HRC statement

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Fri Jun 14 06:18:06 EDT 2013

As was mentioned before, the letter text is essentially fixed now, and
open to endorsements:

http://bestbits.net/prism-congress/

Should the coordinators take the relative silence to mean that unlike in
regard to the HTML5 issue, it is generally felt that in this particular
advocacy activity, an endorsement from the IGC is not likely to help,
and therefore we should not bother going through the steps to make the
decision for the Caucus to endorse the statement (or not) ???

Greetings,
Norbert