[governance] Have there been any statements re: PRISM from the "technical community"

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Mon Jun 10 10:38:43 EDT 2013

No, no - there's absolutely no sense beating the slightly damp spot on the ground where a dead horse once used to be.  It does make sense to call out obvious cases of suppresio veri and suggestio falsi though, as and when they occur.  That does lead to a certain amount of list traffic more than I'd desire ..

--srs (iPad)