[governance] FW: [IP] NSA has direct access to tech giants' systems for user data, secrAnet files reveal | World news | guardian.co.uk

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Sat Jun 8 10:25:47 EDT 2013

This is surprising. A so-called "single rooter" McTim expresses opposition of the exact same thing the splinter minority rump group we have here of "third worldists" and other assorted purveyors of ideological cant are opposed to, and this is twisted into yet another highly predictable denunciation of the technical community at large?

And is the centurion hammering nails into Christ's body a metaphor for something more recent where the "orders are orders" defense was tried, and rejected?  In either case, a soldier following or refusing to follow a criminal order is hardly the right analogy to use in any kind of civilian context.

--srs (iPad)