[governance] NSA has direct access to tech giants' systems for user data, secret ppt reveals

Nick Ashton-Hart nashton at ccianet.org
Fri Jun 7 12:04:20 EDT 2013

Dear Parminder,

I have previously disclosed that fact ad-nauseum, on this list, and quite recently as you are well aware. In this case, I'm making an observation that's not connected to my day-job; I'm watching this story unfold via reportage just like everyone else is (and, personally, am pretty horrified by what I'm reading).