[governance] IGF Cancelled

Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Sat Jul 27 04:10:10 EDT 2013

Those are good provoking thoughts Parminder.

My question would be, why are IGFs held in developing countries and we
all know these countries have budget shortfalls? Can the UN have a
provision of supplementing the budgets of the host if they cannot
raise all the funds, or enlisting the help of sponsors?

I think it's time to review the Tunis agenda that gave birth to the IGF.

Regards.

--
Mwendwa Kivuva