[governance] IGF Cancelled

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Fri Jul 26 01:01:38 EDT 2013

That almost sounds like we collectively object to governments calling the
tune and shutting out other stakeholders from anything but a consultative
role but we still expect them to put up money for an event that advocates
multistakeholderism

How have previous igfs been funded by the way, exclusively from a ministry
budget?

--srs (htc one x)