[governance] WG: Final deadline and requirements for workshop proposal completeness

Nick Ashton-Hart nashton at consensus.pro
Tue Jul 16 12:21:23 EDT 2013

This is useful information. However, to me it is still unreasonably early. Why is it not possible to print things later so they can be more accurate?

I understand the need not to change the time and date of sessions after a certain point, and making the organisers of sessions work this out between themselves. I don't see it as reasonably to require freezing information for printing 90 days early.