[governance] Norbert's hat

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Mon Jan 28 07:52:13 EST 2013

For a change I completely agree with parminder here.

 As a further data point, It has not been a practice on the one
technical and one civil society list that I have helped moderate for
the past decade or so.

This is not the sort of forum where a moderator or coordinator has to
appear in an administrative role all that often and meanwhile we could
do with norberts perspective on discussions.

--srs (htc one x)