[governance] Norbert's hat

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon Jan 28 07:47:26 EST 2013

Hi,

I tend to prefer the current practice and very much appreciate Norbert's use of hat markers.

I also beleive that to change it now, just because someone is doing a good job of demarcating, would be the wrong the thing to do.

This is something that would need to be spelled out in the Charter if this is something that the IGC wanted to require of it coordinators.  It is an amendment I would not support.

avri