[governance] FW: [IP] Google's Lawyers Work Behind the Scenes : FOR THE RECORD!

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 06:22:22 EST 2013

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 3:05 AM, Riaz K Tayob <riaz.tayob at gmail.com> wrote:
> SRS
>
> For the record, I note this is an ad hominem attack. But as usual "right
> wing" bashers like this do not provoke calls for balance and openness. So as
> per "eye for an eye" which is fair, given I am left to hang with this:

I have to say that this is quite ridiculous.

Pointing out that you (and others) seem to have an "anti-Google"
agenda is NOT ad hominem!!

What I do find much more "ad hominem" is Riaz' use of the words like
"status-quoist" and "right-wing".

Googlers supports a number of Democratic candidates in the USA and a
lot of progressive ideas.
  Suresh gets booted from this list for
trying to say that anti-Google campaign is boring, while those who
mistakenly label folk as "right-wing"
(the people in the US who normally bash Google) are seen as victims?
Does anyone on this list understand the irony involved here? anyone??

--
Cheers,

McTim