[governance] FW: [IP] Google's Lawyers Work Behind the Scenes : FOR THE RECORD!

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 08:05:55 EST 2013

>   Suresh gets booted from this list for
> trying to say that anti-Google campaign is boring, while those who
> mistakenly label folk as "right-wing"
> (the people in the US who normally bash Google) are seen as victims?
> Does anyone on this list understand the irony involved here? anyone??

For the record, Suresh was not removed for his ideas but was removed for
the manner in which he attacked Riaz. The spirit of the list should be
where dialogue is encouraged and there is an expected level of decorum
expected of lists. There was a distinct pattern and whilst I had been
dealing with the matter privately with Suresh, he was placed on last
warning.

> --
> Cheers,
>
> McTim