[governance] ¿Quienes votaron?

Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch apisan at unam.mx
Sun Feb 17 20:26:38 EST 2013

Avri,

I think your concern is well placed. It is almost mathematical and it spirals into a "de necessario" monotonously decreasing subset of voters.

Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Facultad de Química UNAM
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

+52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

+525541444475 DESDE MÉXICO SMS +525541444475
Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
Unete al grupo UNAM en LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org