[governance] Civil Society (was Re: caucus contribution, consultation and MAG meeting)

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Sun Feb 17 06:39:04 EST 2013

On Sunday 17 February 2013 08:43 AM, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

> That term progressive, in the 'right' hands seems to produce, as
> parminder himself says, a distrust of multistakeholder processes, and
> I personally can't think of anything more regressive.

Only becuase i am (mis) quoted by name, I must correct it - i spoke of
mistrust of normatively loose conceptions of multistakeholderism, and
not necessarily of multistakeholderism..... Since in the very next
sentence i say that such kind of normative loose-ness is the biggest
enemy of multistakeholderism, it is obvious that i am not opposed to any
kind of multistakeholderism but only some kinds.....