[governance] Communication Challenges [Brainstorming]

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 11:25:03 EST 2013

I suggest that we include Daniel Pimienta in this discussion (I'm copying
this to him although I believe he is on this list...

Daniel has devoted a very considerable amount of time and skill to dealing
with precisely this issue. I'm not clear what the state of the art is but
I'm sure he could tell us.