[governance] Part A Re: [] caucus contribution, consultation and MAG meeting

Avri Doria avri at ella.com
Wed Feb 13 12:56:13 EST 2013

Ah, the wrath that descends on one who disagrees.  Like music to my ear

On 13 Feb 2013, at 12:04, parminder wrote:

> Now you do not want it implemented.

false, I do not wish it to be imposed from outside the IGF on the IGF.

I want the IGF to review and then implement as per the IGFs viewpoint.

As far as I am concerned the job of the UN and its various organs is to initiate the IGF, not rule it.

> Here you are subverting

I am suggesting a different perspective.  Sorry times when a different perspective in the IGC is subversion.

I have long argued that NN is an overloaded term in which we all talk past each other.

Is it now a litmus test we use to call people not progressive enough?

> But why oppose the 'Meaningful participaiton of all stakeholders in IG' theme..

Because I think we should be rather reviewing organization in terms of the Multistakeholder modalities, not once again saying Multistakeholder good.

Also because terms like Meaningful appear meaningless to me.

avri