[governance] FOCUS - 'Basic Gripes'

Yehuda Katz yehudakatz at mailinator.com
Tue Feb 5 09:34:59 EST 2013

Hi Suresh,

No offence, but you just proved my point.
>I am sorry but somewhere midway between 50+ and 20 something, in my mid
thirties, *** that makes very little sense. ***

Your generation can't understand a Paradigm that the 50+ Crowed can,
and I don't expect that of you. It was a call for the 50+ crowed to get off
their ass and start addressing Basic issues.

> And domain tasting using drop catching is a thing of the past since ICANN
changed the costing model to eliminate incentives for that practice a while
back.

The violations, infractions, and practices of Registers involved in Drop
Catching, are not pursued and rarely enforced (inter-register insider-trading
comes to mind).

Bankers, well Debt Peonage may be something needed to be served, before
understanding how Bankers extract their wealth and leave the Poor in their
wake.

If you have a way to out-run compound interest, please let us know...

-
P.S.: Suresh, this would be a great book for you to read - its current:

THE BUBBLE AND BEYOND by Michael Hudson (Circa Oct 4, 2012)
http://www.amazon.com/THE-BUBBLE-AND-BEYOND-ebook/dp/B009M5TBMW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360075016&sr=8-1&keywords=The+Bubble+and+Beyond

I wish your Generation well.