[governance] FOCUS - 'Basic Gripes'

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Mon Feb 4 22:05:12 EST 2013

I am sorry but somewhere midway between 50+ and 20 something, in my mid
thirties, that makes very little sense.

Most of the abuse from rogue registrars has actually moved offshore and
in tiny pockets compared to what it was earlier. And domain tasting
using drop catching is a thing of the past since icann changed the
costing model to eliminate incentives for that practice a while back.
That 'semantic web' is as far from reality today as it was during the
at large days.

And high fiancé bankers? :)

--srs (htc one x)