[governance] Are Techies from Venus and Non-techies from Mars :)

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Fri Feb 1 02:26:47 EST 2013

I would normally apply it except for the fact that the people I've been dealing with are clearly intelligent.  And facts normally transcend cultural frameworks of one sort or the other.

Out of curiosity - making loaded (mis)statements to score a political point - what would you classify that as, out of the two ways Hanlon's razor can slice such a statement?

--srs (iPad)