[governance] Question about inappropriate behavior was RE: [] US House Bill ...

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 22:28:45 EDT 2013

Hmmm… I would have thought that this was precisely the kind of statement that would precipitate debate rather than chill it.. but since I see that various distinguished members of US civil society have already, unbeknownst to me, made basically the same comments about their own government and the positions, perhaps rather hastily taken by some of their CS confreres, it seems that there may not be much debate arising from this after all; unless of course the USG chooses to react to my comments, which somehow I rather doubt :)

So perhaps we can get on with trying to collaboratively work out appropriate civil society positions in an extremely complex and rapidly evolving global environment.