[governance] Report on WCIT // Suggested Next Steps

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Tue Apr 2 12:13:21 EDT 2013

Well yes, now that you mention it, I see it - and other adversarial debating tactics - being used all the time on this caucus.  More's the pity.

A happy medium between the extremes tends to be very useful in building bridges - except where there's a noticeable resistance to seeing such a bridge come into place, or maybe hack down any existing bridges (such as trying to crowd out and marginalize, or question the credentials of, the technical and academic community, in a recent incident).

Thank you so very much for raising this.

--srs (iPad)