[governance] Report on WCIT // Suggested Next Steps

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 12:08:05 EDT 2013

Suresh,

This is a typical trick being used for example in the current attempts to
discredit expert knowledge/research in the climate change discussions.
Informed interventions are countered by ill-informed (often "greenwashed")
assertions and the media for example, ill-advisedly looks for a happy medium
"between the extremes".