[governance] Bangladesh Govt blocks YouTube

Kabani kabani.asif at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 06:40:13 EDT 2012

Tapani,

Thank you for understanding the context of issues her for policy statement.

Secondly, You are mis-quotating me on the subject, Pl read carefully the
text.

AK: We as community need to prevent these type of act, used in name freedom
of
> expression, Violence in any form is not acceptable on street or through
any
> means including internet.
said
"Violence in any form is not acceptable on street or through any
> means including internet."

Pl correct your statement,
"Yet you seem to be supporting the use of violence to suppress this
specific case of expression"

Regards

--
*Follow me @*
<https://www.facebook.com/kabani.asif>

* **Before you print think about the** **ENVIRONMENT*