[governance] Bangladesh Govt blocks YouTube

Kabani kabani.asif at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 11:13:06 EDT 2012

Dear Tapani,

Thanks for the input,

Do you think that this type of video should be post on the Internet?
(Yes/No)

Do you want more people to make more videos like this one on all other
regions and cultures of the world? In context of Freedom of Expression.

We as community need to prevent these type of act, used in name freedom of
expression, Violence in any form is not acceptable on street or through any
means including internet.

The Internet must remain natural and should not support any one , and we
must respect everyone human rights.

Pl. dont mis-lead the group, lets keep the discussion in neutral way, and
stay focus on topic.

Thanks & Regards

On 18 September 2012 17:45, Tapani Tarvainen <tapani.tarvainen at effi.org>wrote:

> On Sep 18 15:11, Kabani (kabani.asif at gmail.com) wrote:
>
> > It is reported now that several people are killed, loss of public
> > and private, and Strike and street protest have started in many
> > countries, due to this video upload, These type of Videos if not
> > stop now will lead to extremism and then Wars in the history of
> > Mankind.
>
> If the video distribution is stopped because of threats of violence,
> it will encourage more violence whenever someone wants to prevent some
> expression from being distributed or some opinion from being said.
>
> It would send the message that violence is an effective way to
> silence views you don't agree with.
>
> Is that the message we want to send?
>
> > Please we the IGC community of multi culture and multistakeholder  must
> > take note of this event of publication of video, and try to keep the
> > internet open and free to everyone.
>
> Everyone except those whose views offend <insert your favourite group
> here>?
>
> --
> Tapani Tarvainen

>      http://www.igcaucus.org/

*Follow me @*
<https://www.facebook.com/kabani.asif>
<https://twitter.com/Kabaniasif><http://www.linkedin.com/in/kabani><http://www.youtube.com/user/asifkabani>

* **Before you print think about the** **ENVIRONMENT*