[governance] speaker at the opening ceremony?

Carlos A. Afonso ca at cafonso.ca
Tue Oct 30 09:05:49 EDT 2012

Hi people, first I am not even sure I will be the speaker; second, try
to provide suggestions, not engage in debate or I (or the person who
will speak) will not be able to sort out what to say. It seems every
time Icann and its relationship with the USG is mentioned a button is
pressed and automatic reactions ensue...

[]s frats

--c.a.