[governance] U.S. - Japan Policy Cooperation Dialogue on the Internet Economy

Chaitanya Dhareshwar chaitanyabd at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 01:13:19 EDT 2012

Yes I figured that was a given, not something we'd actually have to say out
loud.

Again if there were country level representation (from any country - maybe
like India's IT Ministry or suchlike) approaching them I'm sure they would
accomodate rather than refuse - it's fairly likely there hasnt been such a
step (us discussing about it does not really count that way :)

-C