[governance] Baku visa requirements etc.

Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch apisan at unam.mx
Thu Oct 18 16:31:31 EDT 2012

Nick,

there are a few websites like http://www.visahq.com/citizens/ which collect visa requirements for all countries of origin and destination.

The information is not authoritative, may change over time (quite suddenly over time), there may be requirements that are not published officially by countries and not caught in these sites, etc. Some require you to show travel tickets while others emphatically ask you not to buy them until you have the visa. And so on.

You have to check in each case also because country of nationality, of birth, and of residence may make a difference for any given destination.

A meatspace-Westphalia border gateway protocol that's hard to digest for Internet souls.

Yours,

Alejandro Pisanty

! !! !!! !!!!
NEW PHONE NUMBER - NUEVO NÚMERO DE TELÉFONO

+52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

+525541444475 DESDE MÉXICO

SMS +525541444475
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
UNAM, Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
Unete al grupo UNAM en LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org