[governance] Verify that you got a visa list email (Baku)

Mawaki Chango kichango at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 03:50:56 EDT 2012

Hi,

After inquiring about this list with the very responsive staff and
nice people at Visa Inquiries for Baku's IGF, here is the answer I
have received.

"Please kindly note that the document attached is not the final document
from Migration Service. Note that every IGP participant will receive
individual paper from Migration Service. I'll send them as soon as I get.
No concerns on that."

So, patience...

Mawaki