[governance] Verify that you got a visa list email (Baku)

Tapani Tarvainen tapani.tarvainen at effi.org
Thu Oct 11 08:52:12 EDT 2012

Oops, that obviously was meant for Nnenna only.

But I guess it goes to show how easily things sometimes spread wider
than they should - I just realized that list is what Bill must've
meant about distributing participants' passport numbers.

Nnenna,

I don't really need the list but I'd like to know if I'm in it.

Tapani