[governance] Google's Fight the ITU/WCIT website

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at orange.fr
Tue Nov 27 08:27:20 EST 2012

"Antiquated" is the buzz for all those who haven't got a rationale to explain their own neoliberal choice ... Even the Lehmann Brothers likes !

I prefer Louis' reference when it comes to the collusion/collision of Internet goverance and worldwide IT rules. IMHO the only drawback is the ITU's anti-CS position.

Therefore : thanks Louis !

Best

Jean-Louis Fullsack

> Message du 26/11/12 18:02
> De : "Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch"
> A : "governance at lists.igcaucus.org" , "Louis
Pouzin (well)"
> Copie à :
> Objet : RE: [governance] Google's Fight the ITU/WCIT website

Hi,

a four-part series of articles by Dwayne Winseck (Canada) which culminates in http://t.co/Fj7hZGr seems to me a better opinion, Louis. The claims made in "The Hypocrisy..." about transparency and openness in the ITU have been tested and failed.

These articles also peel off the hype and the anti-UN rhetoric, which is unwelcome in many countries, and, interestingly, finds that things are actually pretty bad notwithstanding.

The control mentality and the antiquated approaches trying to reverse the clock are laid bare and for most will renew the will to not let them happen.

Yours,

Alejandro Pisanty

NEW PHONE NUMBER - NUEVO NÚMERO DE TELÉFONO