[governance] Google's Fight the ITU/WCIT website

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Mon Nov 26 18:28:01 EST 2012

And another article (rather one in a series of articles) by Larry Downes in Forbes that covers the issue comprehensively but takes a stridently anti ITU tone (right down to a cute graphic of little red riding hood and the big bad wolf in grandma's clothing).

The comments section (expand to select all comments rather than called out comments) has a long back and forth discussion between Downes and an ITU media relations official,

http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrydownes/2012/11/26/un-agencys-leaked-playbook-panic-chaos-over-internet-treaty/

--srs (iPad)