[governance] Google's Fight the ITU/WCIT website

Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch apisan at unam.mx
Tue Nov 27 10:10:37 EST 2012

Jean-Louis,

ah, yes, time for the "neoliberal" adjective trading. On our way to Godwin again. I'll not counter-adjectivate. You've created your Feindbild for me and can now happily attack or ignore.

To the substance. News today from WTSA is that in a last-minute surprise, the UAE and a few other countries are proposing that the ITU take up an active role in IPv6 address management (become an RIR... without region.)

The lack of sense of the proposal and the surprise, opaque process seem to be additional, fundamental concerns, all the more so in the run-up to WCIT.

Yours,

Alejandro Pisanty

! !! !!! !!!!
NEW PHONE NUMBER - NUEVO NÚMERO DE TELÉFONO

+52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

+525541444475 DESDE MÉXICO

SMS +525541444475
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
UNAM, Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
Unete al grupo UNAM en LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org