[governance] MAG meeting this afternoon

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Sun Nov 18 13:33:13 EST 2012

On Fri, 9 Nov 2012, Izumi AIZU <iza at anr.org> wrote:

> Thinking that no MAG meeting when leave Baku is a big loss, I proposed
> this morning to have ad hoc MAG meeting during lunch time. With very
> short notice, a total of 22 people gathered and discussed our
> take-aways of this IGF and also discussed about the way forward.
>
> There will be more official minutes prepared and shared I hope, but we
> reviewed this IGF with serious and critical views, around the duties
> of MAG, as well as some logistical aspects. WE also discussed things
> between now and February MAG meeting in Paris, agreed to work together
> for practical and effective preparation.
>
> I will report more later,

Hi Izumi

This is just a short note to say that I'm still eagerly awaiting,
appreciative in advance, your promised further reporting about
this meeting. (Or have I missed it???)

Making the MAG's work as tranparent and trustworthy as possible is very
important at the current stage, I think.

Greetings,
Norbert