[governance] Indonesia for IGF 2013

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Fri Nov 9 08:12:54 EST 2012

Here's the note of speech by Indonesia Government's head of delegation,
Mr. Djoko Agung Harijadi.
Secretary of Director General of ICT Application, Ministry of
Commtmication and Information Technology, Indonesia (government)

----

Indonesia welcomes the outcome of the forum, which aims to foster the
sustainability ,,,,, of the Internet.

Indonesia is a strong believer in the role of Internet ins supporting
the development. 240 million people, spanning three time zones,

Support by our economic growth, spread penetration of Internet subscribers.

WE reiterate the commitment of ubiquitous Information Society.

Reiterate Indonesia’s interest to host the 8th IGF in 2013. It will be in Bali.

With strong support and coordination with International MSHs we will
be able to make the 8th IGF productive and meaningful.

followed by a video depicting Indonesia's wide spread use of Internet,
blog, and scenes from Bali, the site.