[governance] CS Speakers for Baku

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Thu Nov 1 17:57:19 EDT 2012

That’s Carlos ALBERTO…and Valentina!!!

From: governance-request at lists.igcaucus.org [mailto:governance-request at lists.igcaucus.org] On Behalf Of Nnenna
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 4:59 PM
To: governance at lists.igcaucus.org; Carlos A. Afonso
Subject: Re: Re: [governance] CS Speakers for Baku

I think Carlos and Valentina make a great pair.

Cheers

Nnenna  Nwakanma |  Founder and CEO, NNENNA.ORG  |  Consultants
Information | Communications | Technology and Events | for Development
Cote d'Ivoire (+225)| Tel: 225 27144 | Fax  224 26471 |Mob. 07416820
Ghana: +233 249561345| Nigeria: +234 8101887065| http://www.nnenna.org
nnenna at nnenna.org| @nnenna | Skype - nnenna75 | nnennaorg.blogspot.com