[governance] CS Speakers for Baku

Chaitanya Dhareshwar chaitanyabd at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 04:09:29 EDT 2012

Izumi had broadcast her request here - a fair few people responded saying
Carlos was a good choice.  -

------
ref:
Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
via<http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?hl=en&ctx=mail&answer=1311182>
lists.igcaucus.org
Oct 2
to governance

Dear list,

We need to select Civil Society speakers for the Baku Main session,
I think one for the opening and another for the closing session.

Please send your suggestions and nominations asap.

izumi

-------
People who responded positively for Carlos include
Hartmut Richard Glaser
Graciela Selaimen
Graciela Selaimen
Deirdre Williams