[governance] India's proposal for a 50 member UN committee for Internet Related Policies

Bertrand de La Chapelle bdelachapelle at gmail.com
Fri May 18 03:44:34 EDT 2012

Dear Guru,

It was a wink, as I know you know :-)

By the way, Parminder's paper moves the discussion from the diplomatic
debate to the more political arena and it clearly is a part of the
discussion. As a matter of fact, I am a bit surprised that the IGC list did
not harbor a deeper debate on these issues, as was the case in the past.

As for my hope about oversimplifications not clouding the debate, you know
I am sincere when I say "from all sides". Let's try to both speak and
listen.

Let's see how the discussions go today and next week.

Best

B.

--